You will be met by your tour guide at Port of Izmir with a sign written your name on it.
We will then drive approx 1 hour to Selcuk Town and upon arrival we will visit the House of Virgin Mary where it is believed that she arrived with Saint John 4-6 years after the death of Christ and where she spent her final days.
Following this we will make our way to the Ancient City of Ephesus which was one of the most important cultural centers of the ancient word. You will walk from upper gate to lower gate in Ephesus Open Air Museum and along the way you will see the Odeon, Agora, Temple Of Hadrian and Domition, Fountains of Trajan, the Scholastic baths, the Library of Celsus, the Great Theater which is still in use today for concerts and has an amazing capacity of 25,000, etc...) You will walk along the Arcadian Way, where once Mark Antony and Cleopatra rode in procession. You will hear stories of Alexander the Great, the Virgin Mary, and many other famous visitors who walked the same marble streets that you are walking.
After visiting the ruins you will have some free time for shopping facilities and you will be returned to the Port of Izmir.
Our shore excursions are operated on a private basis;
* You will be met at ports with a sign (written on it your name) by our tour guide,
* Our tour guide will be with your group during your visit the sites & museums on your itinerary,
* You have flexibility to spend as much as time you would like to spend at each site,
* You do not have to wait for other group members & limited time at each site,
* You will be given to stop during the tour where ever you want to have pictures,
* You can decide your departure time
Prices quoted for this tour is for vehicle and local guide!
|2||114,92 EUR||229,84 EUR|
|3||78,09 EUR||234,26 EUR|
|4||59,12 EUR||236,47 EUR|
|6||39,78 EUR||238,68 EUR|
|9||27,01 EUR||243,10 EUR|